Friday 26 April 2013

E45 Body Lotion


I received some E45 cream recently as a BzzAgent to try for free. I was delighted to receive a package with 2 full size bottles and a pack full of samples. 
E45 Pack from BzzAgent
I have given some samples to my mum and sister to try and will be dishing out the rest soon. 



I received this body lotion with a great deal of scepticism. I don’t usually like body lotion as I find that is just makes me feel greasy and then my skin is drier the next day. However, I thought “I’ll give it a try what can I lose?”  I decided to just try it on my legs to start with as I find that most tolerable and I decided to use the “nourish and restore Lotion” to start with.

I was pleased that the lotion had no fragrance, making it very inoffensive and spread onto my legs really easily. It was easy to rub into the skin and whilst I was aware I had it on, I didn’t feel greasy after applying it. I had to wash my hands after so it wasn’t completely grease free and rubable but very close. I am very fussy so it is very unusual for me to not need to wash it off afterwards.  My legs felt nice and moist and soft but the real test was what they feel like the next day?!

Next day I investigated the effect of the lotion from the night before, I’d had a shower by then so any excess on the skin would have washed off. However, my legs were really soft, as if I’d just applied the lotion. My skin was smoother and generally felt really lovely. I was very impressed and as this is by far the best my legs have felt the next day after any other creams.

I haven’t yet tried using this on other parts of my body but my experience with it, using fairly regularly, on my legs has encouraged me to give it a try. This cream is gentle and kind to my skin and lives it feeling lovely. I felt like I’d had a pamper just by applying it to my legs!!

So overall, it’s a lovely cream, I would definitely recommend it to everyone (and have done so) the only negative for me is that I have to wash my hands after applying as I don’t like the feel on my hands. As I’m fussy I know this won’t be an issue for most people and you should definitely give it a try!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment