Saturday 26 January 2013

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts



Krispy Kreme doughnuts are the subject of my review today, I had not planned to get them but my pregnant wife decided she wanted them and she has not been eating well so who am I to deny her (and I don't mind eating them myself). 





 We had quite a good selection of them with lots of different flavours which included chocolate, raspberry, butterscotch, lemon and caramel.  

All of the doughnuts tasted great, were fresh and yummy and my wife was happy eating several of them which is probably more fat in one afternoon that she has had in the last week. We will wait and see how they last overnight but Brighton is lucky to have one of these shops though it is not going to help the ever expanding waistlines of our population and mine is bigger than it should be already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment